sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

TAKE YOU BACK

The reason why I standThe answer lies in youYou hung to make me strongThough my praise was fewWhen I fall and bring your name downBut I have found in youA heart that pleads forgivenessReplacing all these thoughtsThat have overtaken meBut I knowThat your response will always be I'll take you back so easy andEven when your fight is over nowEven when your fight is over nowI'll take you back so easy andEven when the pain is coming throughEven when the pain is coming throughI'll take you backYou satisfy this cryOf what I'm looking forAnd I take all I canAnd lay it down beforeThe throne of endless grace, nowThat radiates what's trueI'm in the only placeThat erases all these faultsThat have overtaken meBut I know thatYour response will always beI can only speakWith a grateful heartAs I'm pierced by this giftOf Your loveI will always bring an offeringI can never thank you enoughYou'll take me back so easy andEven when my fight is over nowEven when my fight is over nowYou'll take me back so easy andEven when my pain is coming throughEven when my pain is coming throughYou'll take me back alwaysEven when my fight is over nowEven when my fight is over nowYou'll take me back alwaysEven when my pain is coming throughEven when my pain is coming throughYou'll take me back

WITHOUT WORDS

KISSES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário